What's new in Sendent?
Sendent Nextcloud Outlook Add-in
- Guest accounts:
- Enforcing removes the selection dialog for recipients (automated).
- New settings related to guest accounts interaction - "disable anonymous sharing" and "disable anonymous sharing HTML snippet". Disabling anonymous sharing affects sharing files, secure mail and disables public sharing.
- Signatures: Improved finding of the relevant Outlook signatures if multiple profiles are set in Outlook.
- HTML conversion: If emails are set as "text", it will be automatically converted to HTML. This is done in order to handle any breaking of the original contents of the email.
- Improvements are made for the insert at cursor functionality.
- Embedded images now work better in HTML snippets.
- Application intercept (MAPI) now works again.
- Improved handling for invalid email addresses.
- Guest accounts now work again with the latest guest account release for Nextcloud 25. See: https://apps.nextcloud.com/apps/guests
- Nextcloud 25 affected the download of the default logos. This has been fixed.
- Fixed multiple issues regarding inline responses.